Suitable for lifting, pressurising and distribution in civil and industrial installations, autoclave and cistern inlets, fire fighting and washing plants, irrigation systems. Draws from wells, tanks or natural basins.
The new series of submersible deep well pumps NR152 has been engineered in order to get a high actual efficiency through the development of an innovative design of the impeller blade profiles.
The radial hydrodynamic configuration, which reduces the axial dimensions of the hydraulic elements, permits the use of a high number of stages in order to achieve high pressures and adeguate capacities.
The electric pump uses an MS 4” (Oil filled motors), MF 4” (Resin wet end motors) or MS152 electric motor.
The coupling flanging to the motor and shaft protrusion comply with the NEMA 1-18.388 and 1-18.413 standards.
The hydraulic specifications shown are based on use in cold water (15°C) at an atmospheric pressure of 1 bar and a density of 1000 Kg/m3.
As these pumps are made in series, they are guaranteed according to the ISO 9906, attachment A.
• Fluid: chemically and mechanically non-aggressive, with a maximum solid substance content equal to the hardness and grain size of silt (40 g/m3)
• Maximum temperature: 40°C.
• Maximum operating pressure: 54 bar.
• Sense of rotation: anti-clockwise, looking from the outlet.
• Installation: vertical / horizontal.