Suitable for pumping brackish and sea water (XNR), for water containing acid or petrolchemical agents (XVNR) with draws from wells, tanks or natural basins.
The radial hydrodynamic configuration reduces the axial dimensions of the hydraulic elements, allowing an elevated number of stages to be used in order to obtain high pressures with modest flows.
The hydraulic specifications shown are based on use in cold water (15°C) at an atmospheric pressure of 1 bar and a density of 1000 Kg/m3. At these pumps are made in series, they are guaranteed according to the ISO 9906 standard, attachment A.
• Fluid: chemically and mechanically non-aggressive, with a maximum solid substance content equal to the hardness and grain size of silt (40 g/m3).
• Maximum temperature: 30°C .
• Maximum operating pressure: 64 bar.
• Sense of rotation: clockwise, looking from the outlet.
• Installation: vertical / horizontal.