Suitable for pumping brackish and sea water (XS), for water containing acid or petrolchemical agents (XVS) with draws from wells, tanks or natural basins.
The hydrodynamic configuration is semi-axial. This allows pumps with limited dimension to have high capacity and average head.
The hydraulic specifications shown are based on use in cold water (15°C) at an atmospheric pressure of 1 bar and a density of 1000 Kg/m3. At these pumps are made in series, they are guaranteed according to the ISO 9906 standard, attachment A.
• Fluid: chemically and mechanically non-aggressive, with a maximum solid substance content equal to the hardness and grain size of silt (40 g/m3).
• Maximum temperature: 30°C .
• Maximum operating pressure: 31 bar.
• Sense of rotation: clockwise, looking from the outlet.
• Installation: vertical / horizontal.